Tuesday 2 April 2013


I had the pleasure to attend a raw food seminar in August last year, which was amazing and mind opening for me. I have always eaten salads with all my meals, and really enjoyed it but to focus on raw food as your main diet is totally different.

I would not go 100% raw because I like my fish and meat every once in a while, and I love a nice warm soup on a cold winter day, but having one or two meals per day with raw vegetables and fruit is lovely.

You feel energetic, have more mental focus, your skin will glow, you will have less of those daily aches and pains, and it will give you a feeling that you are in a state of wellbeing.

Why not start with a raw lunch for a week or two to experience the difference?

Yours in Health & Fitness,
Birgitta



 

No comments:

Post a Comment