Monday 5 November 2012


My be-healthy top list

Being happy and healthy is like love or marriage, you need to look after it and nourishing it to be able to enjoy it.

Exercise, exercise work as a cure for everything for me. If I feel life is a bit too much for me, I’ll put on my training cloths and off I go - doing something, running, weights, cross fit, step – whatever gets the endorphins to kick in.

Eat, as years go on and my body demands more attention I’m eating more and more greens and fresh food and I can feel the energy in my body because of that. Eat something green with every meal and don’t be afraid of food and calories. Yes, watch the portions, but not to the extent where you starve yourself. We all have to eat to be healthy.

Sleep, we can’t recover if we don’t get some rest. I know I need at least 7 hours per night to feel good, but how much sleep we need depend on you as a person. I’m not going to tell you how much sleep you need, you probably know yourself how much you need to feel good, but most people do need 6-8 hours per night.

De-stress, the body needs a bit of stress to work well but constant stress is not good for our bodies. It is important to find a way that you can catch your breath and get you body and mind calm.

Have fun, we can’t take life too serious. Just have some fun, laugh with some friends, watch a funny movie anything that gives you a chuckle.

Balance, for me balance is when I feel that all components in my life are on a “fun” level. I can have a laugh at work, I can laugh with the family at the dinner table, my loved ones makes me feel happy and loved, and I have a rich social life that I enjoy.

We are part of our lives and we need to look after it, so if we keep Walt Disney’s “The Lion King” in mind and follow “ Hakuna Matata; don’t worry be happy”, we’ll be able to live a happy, healthy and filling lives until we are as old as we would like to be.

Yours in Health & Fitness,
Birgitta




1 comment:

  1. Being healthy is very important for all of us. For that you need to do regular exercise, eat healthy foods, do yoga for stress release and sleep well. After that you feel happy and enjoys your life.
    smoke shops in glendale az

    ReplyDelete